Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let the Bday Festivities Begin....

As you probably all know (since you are family and friends who read this) mine and Ashley's birthday was this past Sunday (Father's Day)! Celebrating my birthday in L.A was absolutely fabulous...but there was only one thing that could have made it better...Ash's presence! It just wasn't the same celebrating without my other half. This is the second year in a row Ash and I have celebrated our birthday apart. We have decided we will officially never do it again! hah. My roomies and I officially started celebrating my birthday when I got home from work on Saturday afternoon. They surprised me with a mini party including a cookie dough cake which was amazingly great--we soon demolished the entire thing. Saturday night we all got dressed up and went to eat for my bday at Cravings Restaurant on Sunset. I ordered the Lobster Ravioli (which I later found out from our waitress was Britney Spears favorite.) After dinner, we ended up going to a club to dance called My House, which actually looks like a real house including a bed and hot tub. haha. The entire day was wonderful-my roomies did a fabulous job of making my bday great- the only thing that would have made it better would have been of course to celebrate with Ash, Daniel, and the fam. I sure did miss all of yall! Sunday, for my actual birthday, we ended up going to Manhattan Beach for the entire day. I couldn't had asked for a prettier day. We met up with Liz, one of our Alabama friends out here, and laid out on the beach with her and the family she is staying with all day. I ended up crashing around 10ish later after we got home from the beach. You know you are getting old when you don't even stay up until twelve on your bday! Thank you everyone for the sweet cards, gifts, phone calls, and texts you sent me on my birthday. That meant so much to me! Of course you all will be receiving a thank you note in the mail very shortly. The two highlight gifts I do have to say were Ash's dozen Sprinkles cupcakes and Daniel's "London variety pack." Everyone-- thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and I miss you all very very much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Sightings:

  • DeAnna Pappas
  • Kevin Connelly
  • Lauren Conrad (twice)
  • Kelly Osbourne
  • Nikki Hilton (twice)
  • Charlie O'Connell
  • Sophia Bush

Places my heels have left their mark..thus far:

  • Malibu
  • Dodgers Stadium
  • Manhattan Beach
  • H-Wood
  • Bar Marmont
  • Runyon Canyon
  • Hyde Lounge
  • Toast Bakery
  • The Grove, Americana at Brand, Robertson Blvd. and Melrose Avenue
  • My House Bar
  • Rodeo Drive
  • Sprinkles Cupcakes
  • Laguna Beach
  • Santa Monica Pier
  • Teddy's Bar in the Roosevelt Hotel
  • The Standard
  • Ketchup
  • The Ivy